Customers are at the center of our business. We work to deliver a best-in-class experience within every single interaction, both in stores and online. You will play a crucial part in creating this experience, providing support and guidance to our call centers and working closely with our headquarters team in the US and Spain to constantly challenge and improve our service. You will help handle our most critical cases, leading with empathy and advocating internally on the customers’ behalf.
- Identify knowledge gaps and coaching opportunities with call centers and stores, providing any necessary training or resources (i.e. guides, refresher sessions, etc.)
- Communicate on a daily, weekly, monthly basis with call center teams, ensuring that all teams are set up for success and privy to internal updates
- Organize special events such as country launches, sales, special promotions, etc.
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries and incidences, always with a customer-first mentality
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, championing the feedback internally with affected areas (i.e. transport, logistics departments, etc.) to proactively resolve issues and identify opportunities for experience improvements
- Drive constant improvement of customer service standards and policies, conducting competitor and market review as well as identifying areas for innovation and experimentation
- Monitor KPI’s, such as first contact resolution, service level agreements, and quality
- Support store teams with any customer related inquiries, helping ensure a seamless omni-channel experience
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Proficient use in MS Office/Excel and quick learner (new programs and platforms)
- Availability to travel to visit the head office, call centers, distribution centers, and stores
- Self-starter, excited by complex challenges
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to unforeseen circumstances and challenges
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communicator
- Knowledgeable about technology, e-commerce, and social media
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role (preferably with experience managing teams)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A