The Einstein Analytics Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering dashboard. The analyst will act as a go to person for all dashboarding questions. The analyst will maintain in-depth knowledge of the application and all the new features as they become available. The analyst is also responsible for doing ad-hoc analysis on prod issues and provide results/findings to the business owners or management team.
- Team player, comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Design, Develop and the dashboards; Support and fix ad-hoc requests like prod-issues, bug-fixes
- Develop and maintain dashboards in salesforce ( build around Financial Service Cloud ) Platform
- Strong ability to communicate ideas with Business owner, Product owners, Testing team , BSA, other integration teams.
- Working knowledge in SDLC process, Agile Scrum Methodology experience (Preferred)
- Located and able to work in the U.S. (or Canada) from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
- Passion to learn new tools and technologies such as Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Good understanding of Salesforce technology, best practices of coding standards.
- Salesforce Developer and Admin certification
- Working knowledge with data modeling and analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in data, reporting, Visualization, and presentation
- Experience with scripting like Python, Java Script, JSON etc
- Experience and desire to work in a multi-region global delivery environment
- Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps various tools GitHub, Bit Buket, Jenkins, RLM, Sonar Cube, Arti factory etc
- Experience in ALM Quality Center and JIRA tools
- 4+ years’ professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- Experience with databases and writing SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc )
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, and SOQL.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A