We are looking to hire Campus Recruiting Manager for North America. The individual will set the strategy to successfully support Wipro’s emerging talent programs and meet our MBA global talent hiring needs. You will be responsible for leading, motivating, growing and inspiring a high performing team of recruiters while delivering against challenging hiring targets. You will partner with senior level stakeholders to ensure continued alignment between the business and recruiting. You will also work with other members of the recruiting team on company-wide recruitment projects and initiatives. This position reports to the Head of Early Talent Recruiting.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to determine hiring needs and translate that into a comprehensive campus recruiting strategy.
- Work closely with various internal technology & engineering groups to understand business requirements, talent pain points, and consult on talent solutions.
- Flexibility to travel as needed (up to 50%)
- Track and analyze hiring data to identify trends, track progress against goals and inform recruitment strategy.
- Ensure optimal efficiency and scalability of recruiting operations by leveraging best use of technology, tools, and people resources.
- Alongside the other Recruiting & Program Managers, build the strategy for campus engagements and partnerships.
- Ensure diversity & inclusion initiatives are embedded into recruitment strategy and partner with other Campus Recruiting Managers on an Integrated Talent Management strategy
- Lead, develop and inspire a high performing team of full-lifecycle recruiters ensuring a focus on results, teamwork, and innovation.
- Partner with regional and global recruiting partners to ensure overall alignment in recruiting strategy, branding, and approach.
- Passionate about early career talent and building talent communities
- Ability to solve at scale in a fast moving and changing organization
- Nimble leader who can work well in an ambiguous, high growth environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence senior level stakeholders using data and insights to support recommendations and decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years in people management within a talent acquisition team
- 8+ years in Campus/Early in Career strategies & programs
- 10+ years in talent acquisition
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A