Minimum 5-7 years of application design and development experience with Informatica ETL tool (informatica big data preferred).
The job role might also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as basic programming and scripting skills.
- You should have expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets.
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future.
- Build /maintain ETL pipelines to ingest the data from heterogeneous sources into our system.
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
- Must have lead the technical deliverables for a small team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience integrating Informatica with cloud applications
- Experience in cloud data warehouse(Snowflake/Redshift) is a plus
- Experience working on Informatica Powercenter and Informatica Big Data
- Experience developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A