Website Wells Fargo
Enterprise Robotics & Intelligent Automation (ERIA) group is looking for Software Engineer to participate on the solution delivery and the review function of the automation group. The role involves in working with the ERIA group’s transformation initiatives, implementing new development ideas and review checkpoints. The role will adapt with the existing development & design review function and work innovative development solutions for the wider group.
- Drive Development of Automations using UiPath
- Participate in discovery of business processes
- Ability to architect the complete end-to-end solutions aligning to broader Wells Fargo architecture community standards and frameworks.
- Participate in creating project, application, functional design, and support documentation and mentor them to solve complex problems
- Research new technologies, frameworks, tools, proof of concepts. Develop reusable solutions that can be shared with multiple groups
- Design/build the solutions to enhance the RPA platform offering
- Ability to work with multiple technology service groups(Document understanding, Kofax, lightweight workflows etc.,) within the bank to bring in composite capability to the stakeholders
- Understand the Process Automation requirements from Business and map/align them to larger RPA platform
- Ability to think out of the box to design, build and implement solutions across various business lines
- Excellent experience in application architecture, integration and rationalization
- Well versed in Service Oriented Architecture, Database and Design principles.
- 6+ years of .Net / Java experience
- 8+ years of application development and implementation experience including hands-on
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 4+ year of experience in architecting the solutions
- Exposure to new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Document understanding, light weight workflows, Process mining is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Process
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in a related area.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A