Website Wells Fargo
You will be responsible to lead the teams that will be providing support for remediation analytics, whether it be exploratory analytics, remediation execution tasks, transactional testing, manual reviews, program support, etc. You will interact closely with multiple business partners and Remediation Analytics leaders and analysts.
- Exploring and profiling data to identify outliers, bad data, etc.
- Creating business language waterfalls and documenting queries to match those waterfalls.
- Reviewing/analyzing trends, identifying new methodology/data sources and recommending strategy changes or process enhancements.
- Translating business language to technical requirements, location of data, archives, etc.
- Ensuring a high level of data accuracy for work completed by your data analysts.
- Challenging assumptions re: translation of business language to technical requirements, location of data, archives, etc.
- Partnering with Remediation and data validation teams to ensure that populations of harmed customers have been fully and accurately identified.
- Developing analysis designs, business language waterfalls, population data sets, complex queries and remediation documentation.
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and consults in the development of complex analysis designs
- Strong domain knowledge about Checking/Current/Savings Accounts, Credit cards, Revolving Loan or Deposit products
- M.A./M.Sc. College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- Strong experience of data integration, database structures and data warehouses
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- 8+ years of good team handling experience of managing people and projects
- Able to guide, mentor and provide technical assistance to the team
- Around 12+ years in similar analytics role
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A