Website Wells Fargo
This leadership role requires a developed understanding of Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. Responsible for internal financial management reporting and analysis to support the enterprise, business units, and functional areas and provide meaningful insights into the underlying drivers impacting results. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
- Manage and provide guidance on vendors that track and analyze vendor expenses to ensure costs are accurately captured and forecasted.
- Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business trends, including forecast variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations for management review and strategic business sessions.
- Deep analytical and modeling capabilities and project cost tracking skills
- Manage Capital Budgeting/Forecasting including Fixed Assets and Balance Sheet reviews
Manage General ledger Maintenance support processes (Open/Closer of Accounts, fields, organization hierarchies etc.)
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; CA/CFA/MBA a plus
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems (Oracle, Hyperion, Beeline etc.)
- Total 14+ years of experience in corporate, multi-line business organization.
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design / transitions (4-5 years).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power point, high analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Excel – Using Pivot table, V lookup, tracing formulas, creating macros.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts, methodologies and systems. (Cost Basis Accounting, GAAP, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting)
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A