Website Wells Fargo
This Diverse Segments Marketing Leader reports to the Head of CSBB Consumer Marketing and is responsible for evaluating business needs and audience insights to develop strategic objectives and drive complex marketing plans for diverse segments. This leader will support the business strategies of the Diverse Customer Segments team within CSBB and work across the enterprise to define the routines and foster integration of marketing plans and programs across Line of Businesses to align on shared business outcomes, share best practices, unify strategies, storytelling, and effectively influence and engage target audiences to deliver higher impact campaigns, programs and content. This role will facilitate dialogue among various product and consumer segment constituencies, to bring a diverse customer lens and make the case for relevant inclusion.
- Manages a team of marketers to strategize, develop and implement a variety of customer-centric diverse marketing programs across multiple channels.
- Evaluates opportunities to adopt leading and/or emerging practices to enhance program effectiveness.
- Sets strategic vision and effectively motivates and mobilizes direct and indirect resources to deliver results.
- Advises and inspires others to embed a diverse lens in line of business marketing strategies (from strategy through execution and measurement) providing the right level of compelling data and clear insights.
- Oversees multicultural agency relationships and collaborates with community, media, industry and sponsorship partners at both the national and local level to support in-market plans and activities.
- Acts as a thought leader and champion for diverse customer experiences, culture and segment needs, banking, channel and media preferences and throughout the marketing process
- Stays current on external events and industry trends impacting plans / campaigns and advises and guides on implications and considerations for current and future programs/plans.
- Monitors changes to the competitive landscape, analyzes impacts and identifies potential mitigations.
- 6+ years of management experience
- Deep experience building multicultural strategies and tactics
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bilingual speaking and reading proficiency in Spanish/English
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent consulting, negotiating, influencing and partnering abilities with business executives / leaders.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience evaluating customer research and developing.
- Cultural fluency and a passion for and understanding of the people and cultures for which programs will be developed
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A