Website Waste Management
Under general supervision, performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs vehicles and equipment.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Assists senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements often;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) often;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds most of the work day;
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- If a CDL is a requirement for a specific posting, an applicant must be 18 years of age.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Experience: Two (2) years of relevant work experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A