The ideal candidate has experience running and overseeing daily operations for multi-specialty service lines within the health center. Candidate with strong administrative experience in Medical and Dental line of business strongly preferred.
- Ensures the Walmart Health Center operates within the guidelines established by Walmart management team and in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well-being of patients.
- Maintain relationships with health care providers and health center associates to ensure Walmart Health are a preferred employer.
- Maintaining provider and staff scheduling templates and patient schedule for current and future service lines; Also supports associates in their workforce associate scheduling and coordinates support that meets the patient demand and needs.
- Supports business and growth in the Walmart Health.
- Has experience in healthcare administration in a primary care and/or dental setting.
- Serves as first line in resolving administrative patient issues; resolving problems or issues patients have with clinic systems, policies, or staff; identifying and resolving administrative issues/concerns; serving as the stakeholder champion for developing and maintaining a service culture for the health center to improve the experience of our patients and other key customer groups.
- Leads policy and standard operation procedure development and coordination by understanding and identifying issues; directing internal communication strategies; overseeing the development of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices that meet regulations and industry standards.
- Manages vendor relationships for Walmart Health operations and execution of business plans and projects.
- 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office
- Master’s degree or Doctoral degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in primary care, dental, behavioral health, audiology, and/or optometry practice management
- 3 years’ clinics operations experience in multi-site organization
- 3 years’ management experience in healthcare or medical, dental, pharmacy, or optometry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Smith, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A