Website Waitrose & Partners
Our Customer Delivery teams are the face of the John Lewis & Partners brand. As part of a 2 person crew, you will deliver, assemble and install a wide range of home furnishings, electrical products and sports equipment, ensuring every delivery is made with the highest level of customer service. As a driver for the Partnership, you will promote the Partnership brand through a professional and courteous manner to other road users.
- After you have safely loaded / checked your route you will then undertake your deliveries and collections for the day alongside your colleague.
- Installation and disconnection of white goods
- Upon arrival you will deliver the customers goods to their room of choice and undertake any services that have been booked.
- Your typical day will start with completing all daily vehicle checks and following correct defect reporting procedures.
- Communication with your customers is key and you will need to ensure you call every customer 30 minutes before you are due to arrive.
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- A valid C1 Driving License (with a maximum of 6 points)
- Previous experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
- Drivers Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC)
- Drivers Qualification Card (DQC)
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A