Website Union Bank
Working closely with Senior Credit Executives and Relationship Managers within the Commercial Banking office, the Credit Analyst will assist with the underwriting of new transactions or modifications, reviews, or renewals of existing transactions in the portfolio. This work includes the analysis of financial statements, preparation of projections or other models, identification of risks and mitigating factors, industry analysis and more. In addition, Credit Analysts will help support Senior Credit Executives with ongoing portfolio management tasks. Credit Analysts will be included in internal deal discussions with Credit Administration and other partners, as well as external discussions (and in person meetings as applicable) with clients and prospective clients.
- Prepares and sensitizes financial projections and projected cash flows (15%)
- Monitors and maintains assigned accounts (25%)
- Performs financial analysis on a wide range of transactions:
- Analyzes financial results (50%)
- Conducts research related to borrower’s industry, competition, and peer group (10%)
- Ability to interface effectively with all support areas with limited guidance.
- Knowledge of cash flow, intermediate accounting, credit analysis and documentation.
- Typically requires a four-year college degree (minimum) or equivalent job experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise presentations with limited assistance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Walnut Creek, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A