Website Union Bank
The Sr. Relationship Banker will develop new and existing business and consumer banking relationships by proactively soliciting new business from prospective clients and by contacting present clients to retain and expand banking relationships, to meet or exceed assigned monthly goals. Accountable for customer satisfaction and retention. May be assigned a portfolio of clients. Responsibilities within amount of time focused between sales and service activities may fluctuate based on branch staffing and market opportunity of assigned branch.
- Assure proper handling of service requests and resolution of customer problems.
- Ensures customer information meets bank and regulatory documentation.
- Summarize and discuss the opportunities uncovered; recommend, present and sell appropriate products and services.
- Makes face to face sales calls to the local community businesses.
- Exercise sound judgment when processing customer transactions and providing approvals.
- Refer clients as necessary to the appropriate banker or department to cross-sell additional services or products.
- Proactively assess clients’ financial information by completing a Needs Assessment to determine total current and future financial needs.
- Maintain established customer service level expectations in accordance with the Bank’s and Manager’s overall goals and objectives.
- Requires completion of all basic branch banking sales training classes.
- Generally requires 2+ years of direct working experience in all financial service products and services including Small Business Sales and Credit products, risk management procedures, etc.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate PC, Windows, Word, Excel and other standard banking software.
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A