Website Union Bank
We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager to support project initiatives within Regioanl Bank Risk and Control. You will need to manage multiple projects at once and work with global teams in various industries. In addition, you will be responsible for defining and developing the work plan and ensuring the project is completed.
- Provide feedback for process improvement and program enhancements.
- Develop and deliver management and strategic-related presentations as needed.
- Resolve business or project issues, including analysis, solution facilitation and development, approval, management communication, and implementation.
- Develop strategic goals and techniques and effectively communicate this to all project team members.
- Provide project recovery and turnaround activities for troubled projects.
- Identify resource needs and coordinate with outside vendors as required.
- Ensure key project metrics are actively tracked and met (SPI, CPI, etc.).
- Execute MUFG project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet project objectives.
- Experience in risk management of products and services
- Banking, financial services, or compliance subject matter expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in project management
- Aptitude to prioritize and analyze a list of measurable product or service characteristics along with associated target values.
- Relationship and influence management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in remediation of MRA’s
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A