Website Union Bank
Credit trader focused on initially providing general support to the trading desk. The ideal candidate will develop into a risk-taking role once sufficiently trained.
- Generate trade and market ideas internally to be conveyed to clients in order to generate
- PNL opportunities for the desk as well as build on existing client connectivity
- Provide backup support to senior credit traders on the desk, likely within specific sectors, on an as needed basis.
- Assist with monitoring both credit and interest rate risk for individual books and among the desk as a whole. Help to ensure the desk meets all compliance procedures and is appropriately aligned with our market view.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities on the desk as the franchise expands and deliver ad-hoc solutions when necessary
- Provide active markets for clients via both sheet inventories as well as through BWIC/OWIC competitions.
- Generate daily reports to be sent firm wide, including: PNL, End of Day Recaps, Trade Volume reports, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience w/ a strong track record of achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a field such as Economics, Business
- Administration, Math, Engineering, Computer Science
- Preferably one to three years of trading experience in an OTC product
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A