Website Union Bank
We’re looking for a Mortgage Consultant with outstanding interpersonal skills who will be responsible for originating conventional real estate loans through contacts with Realtors, builders, and developers. This role includes making sales calls to bank branches and providing services to customers seeking residential mortgage loans. As part of that, you will interview applicants and analyze their loan applications. In addition, the role ensures current loans meet the terms and negotiates terms of new loans with mortgagors.
- Develop a marketing territory to educate the community regarding our CRA programs.
- Be aware of changing rules and regulations pertaining to mortgages.
- Business development activities like calling on potential and existing customers and cross-selling bank products.
- Stay on top of trends and developments in the local real estate market.
- Provide sales and product training to Community Banking branches as needed.
- Have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- 3+ years’ experience in the residential real estate business.
- Excellent sales and customer relations.
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A