As a Marketing intern you will have the opportunity create solutions to real business challenges for your assigned brand team. Through their projects and teams, Interns are exposed to a wide array of brand marketing activities such as the development of new communication ideas, product development, market analysis, creation of sub-brands, consumer and competitor research, and advertising or creative executions.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it.
- You’re a story teller: You craft compelling stories to obtain senior stakeholder buy-in.
- You’re a dot connector: You can learn to navigate a big organization!
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; proactivity and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; ability to be creative; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy.
- Current college junior level pursuing Bachelor’s degree, with a demonstrated interest in marketing and/or general management.
- Ability to relocate and willingness to work at sales office locations across the US
- You’re a born leader: You individually take on projects and run with them.
- You’re a strategy guru: You create data-driven strategies and make plans to execute.
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A