Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Development of process specifications and operating procedures. Participation in plant trials to validate pilot plant/R&D work
- Scale up promising prototypes to pilot scale. Develop processes and identify potential manufacturing issues including special handling of new or unique ingredients.
- Assessment of technical feasibility of potential processes and identification of process related items such as capital requirements and safety considerations.
- Transition of projects from R&D into the supply chain.
- Development of prototype processes and products. This work is conducted jointly with product developers
- Ability to conduct an experimental program to generate relevant, high-quality data with subsequent data analysis and interpretation.
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet project deadlines
- Willingness to relocate
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Undergraduate with Sophomore or Junior status based with Coursework/Major in Chemical Engineering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location:Springfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A