In this role, you will provide strategic and analytical support to the procurement activities for 3rd Party manufacturing operations for the F&R category as well as participation in the innovation projects planned to be launched in 3rd party manufacturers.
- Design, prepare and analyze cost models and benchmarking capabilities across different CMs as part of the contract process
- Manage and control the contract of the incumbent suppliers
- Support and participation on the design of the Procurement Strategies
- Baseline analysis, and understanding of the current cost, prices and total spend
- Relationship with the suppliers (meetings, evaluation, scorecard, Partner to Win)
- Manage CM Purchase Price Variances across F&R
- Assist in the ongoing management of existing Collaborative Manufacturing relationships in resolving/expedited payment issues and supporting supplier related updates in UL system
- Develop improvement projects to delivery savings, cash, cost avoidance and service level improvements and partner with Procurement category managers to lead implementation of saving initiatives
- Lead New Plant Setup process and Etender as an end-to-end including ensuring that all business partners are completely Quality and Responsible Sourcing compliant before any commercial transaction is initiated
- Aid in the implementation of future out-sourcing opportunities and conduct ongoing supplier benchmarking
- Develop improvement projects to delivery savings, cash, cost avoidance and service level improvements
- Manage Miscellaneous Costs PO creation process across F&R I;e Micro testing, OT, warehouse charges, Kosher Certifications and PPV
- Partnering with the CMs, Planning team, R&D team, Innovation team in adding innovation SKUs across F&R to current and new contracts
- Lead and manage Misc. Cost tracker and WhiteDot as a central document of F&R cost sheet for Procurement
- Participation in innovation projects, representing procurement in the extended team
- Lead Future Fit Procurement and Price Transparency Tool project as a Champion
- Ability to be self-directed in researching market trends, benchmarking & intelligence.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues that may affect key business objectives.
- Understanding of operations and business requirement.
- Negotiation with suppliers and communication skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally across teams with varying priorities
- Bachelors Degree required with 3+ years of relevant procurement experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stamford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A