At TSB, we’re all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
- We are looking for an Assistant Sourcing Manager to join our Procurement team. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic initiatives and responsible for delivering lower level procurement activity across the Non IT space. As part of the role you will work closely with senior representatives across the business and support them by delivering their needs and requirements.
- Experience of the financial sector and regulatory environment, or the ability to be able to pick this up quickly
- Passionate about procurement and the role it plays in transforming the TSB business and delivering on TSB’s objectives
- Capable of developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic, resilient and adaptable, able to effectively operate in dynamic, fast paced environments
- Strong desire to build a career and develop in a procurement role.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in a Procurement environment
- Analytical, with ability to solve problems autonomously and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be committed to personal development with personal drive and a desire to succeed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A