At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It’s important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
- As a Customer Service Consultant within Transactional Fraud Operations telephone-based team you’ll spend your time helping people when they call the bank with a concern, or we call them because we have identified an issue.
- You’ll be there to find out exactly what our customers need by listening, building relationships and a detailed picture of each unique situation.
- Helping to protect our customers – and our business – from financial loss relating to fraud.
- Then you’ll make sure the right action gets taken.
- Say it straight – You’ll be there to give customers clear information and advice.
- There are no scripts, no jargon and no unachievable targets. You’ll answer calls, build a rapport and help make sure that every TSB customer gets the most out of what the bank has to offer.
- Look for better – Customers want to speak to friendly, helpful people when they call their bank.
- You’ll be able to find out exactly what our Customer’s needs are by listening to them and building good relationships, always looking to be better for each customer.
- Feel what customers feel – By feeling what the customers feel you’ll be able to consistently engage with them in the most productive way when they need us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A