At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It’s important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
- As a Money Confidence Expert you’ll help personal and business customers build confidence in using the different ways they can bank with TSB.
- You’ll show and help them get the most from their channels of choice so their everyday banking is easy and convenient.
- You’ll build and deepen customer relationships by getting to know about them and their unique needs.
- By going the extra mile and offering them financial support that might even change their lives.
- Building a great relationship, adding that personal touch and making them feel that TSB is the only bank for them.
- Are or are able to become an expert in Digital inside and out, embracing assisted self serve and the mobile App. Help customers digitally using their own device or branch tablets.
- A desire to create a brilliant customer experience every time
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative approach, working together to ensure the customer is always at the heart of everything you do.
- Be great with people, have a talent for talking to people both in person and over the phone
- Have a flair for understanding what customers need and the best way to support them with their current and future goals
- Ability to help answer questions and sort out problems
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A