Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for traveling with the Field Activity Support Team (FAST) to stores within an assigned district to own and execute “start to finish” variable tasks such as planograms and physical inventories, as well as provide support for other tasks including merchandise and fixture assembly, and the maintenance of all signage. A valid driver’s license and motor vehicle report is required. This position will interact with customers and team members, while providing legendary customer service.
- Hang store signage
- Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely manner
- Complete Tractor Way top cap process
- Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
- Work scheduled shifts Monday thru Thursday unless otherwise dictated by business needs.
- Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Complete store layout initiatives
- Make the customer a priority when approached and provide
- Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle counts
- Maintain visual merchandise standards
- Perform store specific measurements
- Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer and other store equipment.
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet jack)
- Ability to travel as required in support of district needs while safely operating your own personal vehicle when traveling between store locations.
- Must be able to spend long periods of time in a vehicle while doing so.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50 pounds, throughout the store.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a store (e.g. dolly, handtruck, computer, mobile device, inventory counting electronic devices)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience : Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A