Website Tractor Supply
As a Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the the following requirements:
- Recommend products
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate Forklift
- Greet the Customer
- Operate cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
- Participate in mandatory freight process
- Execute price changes/markdowns
- Operate Cardboard Baler
- Assist customers with loading purchases
- Ask for the Sale
- Assemble merchandise Perform janitorial duties
- Recovery of merchandise
- Team Members are required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every Team Member be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice
- Uncover the Customers’ needs
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Complete Plan-o-gram procedures (merchandising, sets, and resets)
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA)
- Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Ability to process information / merchandise through the point-of-sale system.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a store (e.g. dolly, hand truck, forklift, baler, computer, cash register) (forklift and baler requirements do not apply if under the age of 18).
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
- Ability to successfully complete all required training.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to successfully complete training and certification to dispense propane, and to dispense propane (propane certification and dispensing requirement does not apply if under the age of 18).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: No experience required. Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A