Our Technicians are the backbone of Tesla’s entire Service operation. As a Service Technician, you will work on the most advanced and sophisticated vehicles in the world. You play a key part in enabling our mission and providing a great service experience.
- You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference
- Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams offer a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills
- Working with Tesla specific software and advanced tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles
- Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery
- We value the expertise of our technicians and each individual plays an integral part in the workshop and wider team.
- You communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully in English
- We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts
- You have professional experience within technical vehicle service and repairs, working within either Automotive or similar industry such as Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, Industrial- or other mechanics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A