Our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to our Service Centers and Mobile Service.
- Receiving parts, we trust you to ensure the quality and accuracy of parts and paperwork delivered.
- Your diligence equals efficient Service appointments and effective workflow
- You make sure that we always are able to serve customers on time, and never lose sight of the big picture
- To provide a seamless experience for our customers, you keep a high level of communication with local Service teams and suppliers
- You will also be responsible for receiving, picking and shipping. We trust you to run flawless warehouse management, enabling the Service teams to deliver excellence
- To ensure parts availability you collaborate across teams and work closely with suppliers. You review jobs and plan accordingly, following and communicate quickly about changes
- To provide excellent support you handle multiple priorities with efficiency, organize workload and solve problems proactively.
- You source and allocate parts as needed to fulfil our service commitments.
- You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- You have professional experience within warehousing and logistics, preferably from automotive industries
- You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully
- We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
- We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A