We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the company’s growing Technical Project team needs. Highly organized and confident in ability to coordinate projects within set deadlines. On-going cooperation with other departments and a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with inventory and engineering teams to determine what components can be sent for stock or rendered obsolete based on latest design revisions.
- Document control and schedule tracking
- Manage correspondence between manufacturing and engineering teams for purchased or machined components requiring expediting or modification.
- Managing project folders and collecting appropriate documentation
- Familiarity with ERP manufacturing software
- Supporting Project Mangers in expediting of manufactured and commercial items
- Monitor and maintain all engineering change notifications
- Assist the Staff PM manage priorities and delegate tasks
- Assist inventory, receiving, purchasing, and manufacturing teams with creating part demand or triggering part modifications based on engineering change notifications
- Initiate new project releases and monitor release status throughout lifetime of the project.
- Help consolidate open items lists and highlight and critical open items tasks
- Engineering or Technical training a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative role ideally focused on manufacturing project management
- High level of technical and non-technical communication proficiency is required
- Proven track record of client-facing communication and flexible time-management with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A