- Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
- Return missed phone calls and emails promptly – 5 minutes or less.
- Escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging issues from our internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer Management System – attention to detail critical.
- Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through order and provide summary.
- ASE Certification a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
- 1-3 yrs experience in the automotive industry, 2-5 years material service and distribution experience.
- DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Automotive equipment and servicing methods.
- Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
- Understand in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a parts advisor.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A