The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions where they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their manager, mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis and reporting, presenting the data in a clear format for presentations and regular KPI reviews.
- Coordinate with partner teams to optimize the journey with a mix of automation and human touch
- Drive problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives with cross functional teams to improve end to end service processes
- Effectively communicate process and application changes to all stakeholders across multiple organizations/teams
- Analyze end to end service processes to identify gaps and redundancies
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g., Microsoft Office applications, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics, program manager, or other structured training program
- Demonstrated success driving tangible impact / influencing within a broader organization
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business, and/or other quantitative and technical fields
- Evidence of exceptional ability, especially within an ambiguous environment
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and other project management tools.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts at a detailed level, and synthesize implications
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects, especially those consisting of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly with senior business leaders
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A