- Monitor data input of transactions for accuracy and completeness.
- Document and drive best practices and principles in the department
- Assists with investigations and resolves receipt discrepancies regarding Inventory or kitted sub-assemblies.
- Collaborate with Receiving/Inventory department regarding the transfer of parts from inventory locations to the required sub-assembly/job location ensuring accuracy of the quantity of materials received and expediting resolution of shortages.
- Inform the Inventory Supervisor, and Quality Supervisor, and Project Manager of any missing components associated with pending pick lists. Assists in the resolution of discrepancies.
- Responsible for evaluating Kitting Department staff and completing annual performance reviews, as well as, taking disciplinary measures as needed. Documents team member performance and attendance on a daily basis.
- Communicate issues to management that could result in process delays or safety issues.
- Maintain accurate records of activities/metrics and prepare reports for management.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with meticulous attention to detail while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Experience in selecting, supporting and developing new team members
- Bachelor’s Degree Business or Technical discipline and/or evidence of exceptional people management skills and/or demonstrated inventory analysis, production control, materials management or supply chain experience
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs)
- Analytical capabilities including data analysis to optimize inventory levels; advanced MS
- Excel skills required; Experience with standard ERP software and MOS is a plus
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including splits and/or night shifts
- Highly level of both communication and organizational skills and a service-oriented and strong process-driven nature required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A