Website State of Texas
Loudoun County Fire and Rescue is seeking qualified applicants for a regular, full-time Technology Manager that will manage all information technology (IT) systems and activities for the Department.
- Provide advisory consultation and technical expertise.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage the design, configuration, and implementation of significant, complex applications within the County’s Public Safety Technology System.
- Coordinate with agency leadership to reduce silos and duplication of effort across Divisions.
- Ensure critical systems’ performance 24×7.
- Manage complex IT projects and systems that impact multiple County agencies and external users.
- Develop the Department’s IT strategic plan.
- Develop cost analyses, business justifications, and sustainment plans in coordination with County DIT.
- Oversee the Department’s IT programs, systems and resources.
- Supervise IT professionals, technical staff, and contractors.
- Preferred candidates will have a working knowledge of GIS, CAD, and/or Public Safety Technology Systems
- Computer servers, server operating systems, network technologies and architectures.
- Server operations and management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in assigned or related field and three (3) years of related work experience; including one (1) year of supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers, mobile devices, information and communications systems and their architectures
Company: State of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A