Website State of Texas
Under general direction of the Police Sergeant, the Police Officer is to perform law enforcement and crime prevention duties to maintain citizen safety, to protect life and property, and comply with Town, State, and Federal laws all in accordance with the Town of Argyle Core Values of Service, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Continuous Improvement and Professionalism.
- Be physically fit and able to perform the duties of a Police Officer.
- Twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Maintains valid driver’s license and ability to obtain Texas Drivers’ License within 30 days of hire.
- Be physically and mentally sound as determined by the Town physician and psychologist.
- Be honorably discharged from the military, if applicable.
- Meet minimum hiring standards as outlined in Argyle Police Department Manual.
- Be of good moral character.
- Pass a physical assessment and written test.
- Pass a thorough, comprehensive background investigation.
- TCOLE certified.
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent.
Company: State of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Weslaco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A