Website State of Texas
- Works with the Digital Communication Specialist to assist in scheduling social media, keeping channels fresh with up-to-date and effective content, collaborating with communications team to help increase impact of organization social media efforts
- Engage in ongoing design work and creative brainstorming with Communications Team as it relates to church-wide ministries (Events, Worship, Small Groups, Children s, Students, etc.) as well as the Executive Team (sermon and other support) and other projects that emerge throughout the year.
- Provide guidance to ministries on most effective communication methods within the fields of graphic design and applications.
- Lead large projects requiring design and related deliverables as needed throughout the ministry year.
- Coordinates, matures, reimagines, and implements the branding and design of Hill Country and its ministries and initiatives, including message series, website, event promotions, and environmental designs
- Provides graphic design for digital and print including mailers, bulletins, brochures, websites, social media channels, Sunday morning multi-media, and other projects
- Captures and delivers on brand and compelling photography for ministries, events and promotions for all channels. This may include capturing photos for events during the week with some evening and weekends.
- Creates and manages graphics and imagery for all Hill Country social media, including primary accounts for all locations
- Theologically aligns with the core beliefs of HCBC; becomes a church member within 3 months of hire
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and of Microsoft Office or similar programs. 4+ years
- College degree in a relevant field or extensive professional experience; must have a strong design portfolio of both print, web and social
- Ability to problem solve and bring clarity to complex or unclear requests or initiatives
- Knowledge of current design trends and practices with a passion for continued learning and development
- Proficient in designing for print and digital medias from start to final product. 4+ years
- Experience and passion about photography for digital and print medias
- Available to work on Sundays, holidays, and evenings as needed
- Sees themselves as an owner of the mission, vision, values and pathway of Hill Country Bible Church
Company: State of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A