Responsible for processing alarm signals, maintaining critical store data for monitoring application, program alarm panels, assist maintenance with alarm panel repair, performing Live Store Tours and scam prevention. Department is 24/7. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. Training will occur on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Positive, professional attitude and adaptive to change.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment with continually changing priorities.
- Monitor and process alarm signals for company operated stores, offices & warehouses (Robberies, Burglaries, Late Opens, etcetra).
- Process and communicate Division Emergence Reporting Procedure (DERP) events.
- Perform Live Store Tours (LST) utilizing store’s DVR system.
- Respond/React to phone alerts to assist with minimizing fraudulent transactions.
- Provide assistance to Operations & Maintenance personnel.
- Multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Data entry, general word processing and administrative activities.
- Special projects to assist the Security & HES organization. Answer switchboard calls after hours.
- Minimum Requirements Work Experience Desired: 1 to 3 years in Security or closely related experience, trained in crisis management.
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills including Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self motivated. Education Level: Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Experience Preferred If Degreed, preferred Major: Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement or equivalent education and experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A