This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Team within CSG (Customer Service Group). The Digital team at Sky spends every day creating great digital experiences to help customers with their needs and goals. As well as transforming Sky.com and working with the MySky app and Sky Community, we have bold and transformational plans. As a team of Designers, Product Owners and great Digital Insight and analytics experts – we’re shaping the way Sky interacts with its customers.
- Create user journeys, define information architectures, build personas, user stories and storyboard, create wireframes and prototypes for testing, and conduct benchmarking, competitor analysis and user research.
- Effectively and efficiently own your business area whilst driving and advocating for innovative, effective and creative solutions.
- Support the team in shaping the day-to-day delivery by putting users at the centre of design and ensuring it’s in line with wider business strategy.
- Be an advocate for User-Centred Design and Accessibility throughout the team and across the business.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX, research and technology trends.
- Solid understanding of user-centred design and accessibility principles, standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Experience running or moderating workshops.
- Experience with a specific focus on information architecture and design for digital platforms in similar large organisation or leading digital agency.
- Ability to run different types of user research, including card sorting, usability testing (both moderated and unmoderated), interviews.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skill sets.
- Desirable but not required experience in Service Design and creation of Service Blueprints.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A