The Web Analytics Analyst is responsible for ensuring Sky Connect accurately report on all conversion rate optimisation data – and moreover, conduct analysis to provide insight and recommendations to the Digital team to improve conversion and drive an uplift in sales and retention,” – Head of Digital Infrastructure
- Working with our Digital team you will incorporate qualitative and quantitative data to deliver a holistic customer journey view. This includes churn life cycles, Customer LTV, post-acquisition behaviour, retention curve, surveys, reviews, feedback and market research
- You will be a key part of the team coordinating our conversion rate optimisation programme and specifically the data lead on our AB and multi-variant testing process – in terms of idea conception, analysis and impactful recommendations
- Analyse website and mobile journeys data to understand customer behaviour and to deliver insight and improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns, cross-sell activity and CustSat
- You will own and refine our comprehensive dashboards by integrating data from a variety of different data sources and distribute with insight and commentary to stakeholders.
- Demonstrating your highly proactive nature, you will identity data gaps and resolve this by taking a lead in ensuring that all tagging is accurately and fully delivered and by liaising with other data owners to ensure you have a complete data set. This includes identifying and securing a suite of analytical tools
- You also have a good overall understanding and overview of the technical applications you use – including log file analysis and page tagging –for example, how to extract, partial form completion, mouse events (click and heatmaps), etc. You will however be ably supported by an outstanding technology team
- Have experience of building dashboards ideally within Google Data Studio that cut through the noise and present a compelling narrative.
- Knowledge of SQL would also be useful
- You have hands-on experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Have a solid understanding of different RTM channels and are ableto build a comprehensive view to track conversion rate and customer interaction.
- If you have experience with using a tag management solution that is desirable, but not mandatory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isleworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A