A successful SAP SuccessFactors Account Executive creates strategic relationships with prospective customers and drives revenue attainment by creating meaningful business value for our customers. Having great relationship-building skills is critical, as is a strong sales acumen to identify, qualify and create opportunity strategies.
- Work within the SAP SuccessFactors business to create robust account and opportunity plans working closely with Industry AEs and solutions consultants.
- Develop and nurture executive relationships with prospects and customers to deliver value into their organizations, establishing SuccessFactors as an ongoing business partner.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Create a territory plan using the SAP Franchise4Success sales methodology to identify and qualify opportunities to drive pipeline generation.
- Work with the regional extended account teams to educate target accounts on the solution set and conduct account planning for strategic deals.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota achievement.
- Management of large, complex sales cycles
- Knowledge of HR functions and trends is preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to listen and engage with customers at the CXO level.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Ability and willingness to maximize available resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing accounts.
- 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise software applications sales experience
- Experienced in SAP or HCM products preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
- Experience selling to CHROs, HR Directors and CFOs preferred.
- Cloud Sales Experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A