Website Rite Aid
we are looking for an innovative, experienced and energetic Creative Director to help transform, launch and manage our revolutionary brand proposition. This creative leader must be versed in all aspects of brand development, possess an exceptional aesthetic eye, and have a keen understanding of brand communications and how to impact target consumers’ perceptions and behavior.
- This role will serve as a key brand champion within the company, ensuring that all customer communication is aligned to our brand strategy and visual and verbal identity, and steeped in deep insight on our target consumer. This role will also be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders to enhance the processes that drive marketing communication. The ideal individual for this role has a digital-first mindset, tells a compelling and cohesive brand story, and maximizes messages across multiple consumer touchpoints. This role works in a fast-paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly transforming brand. This position will also be charged with managing and directing external creative agency partners in their creative development work, as well as build and lead a small internal design group. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to transform an iconic brand into something truly innovative, then we would love to talk. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes. Participates in corporate strategic planning. Is the responsible party for all advertising and marketing requests within the organization for execution. Develops creative briefs with internal teams to hand off to 3rd party partners for clear direction and expectations. Directs and monitors all creative work for all channels to ensure that it aligns to the brand strategy. Works with 3rd party partners to develop schedules, make sure schedules are met and make sure budgets are met.
- 10 years of experience in Agency brand experience or in-house brand experience required.
- 10 years of experience in Managing brand identity and communication, ideally for an iconic consumer brand required.
- Applicable experience in Retail/Health/Pharma verticals a plus preferred.
- Strong conceptual creative brand development experience.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of all facets of digital and traditional advertising including social, mobile, web, display. Proven track record of working in cross-functional teams; leading creative talent both in-house and external agency partners or offsite teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Advanced knowledge of the MAC, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design. Ability to think strategically and creatively and to generate innovative ideas.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and associates.
- Ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive critique and client feedback.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Marketing or Advertising preferred.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A