The Advisory Analyst, Customer Admin (Order to cash) functional IT (ERP) is an advanced professional/lead role that provides support for the end user community as the key subject matter expert in the assigned area. Typically manages/leads medium sized projects working closely with rest of IT to deliver. The Advisory Analyst works under the general direction of the Sr Manager/Sr Technology Manager/Director, functional Area and has specific application area assigned. The Advisory Analyst will work closely with the business/process teams and the rest of IT to deliver medium to large scale enhancement projects. Primary responsibility will be to work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new application projects, analyze business problems and document solutions that match the business requirements and validate technical solutions. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of Oracle R12 Order Management (Order to cash), Billing, Install Base, Service Contracts modules.
- Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions.
- Delivery — gather business requirements, document As-Is & To-Be process flows, gap analysis, estimate work, review functional designs, review test plans, prepare trace-ability matrix, coordinate business testing, review test results, and monitor/manage defects to closure.
- Assists with the delivery of projects – on schedule, budget, quality and scope following defined processes/controls.
- To provide functional/application expertise within the assigned function including conducting in depth quality reviews on design and testing.
- Participate in decision making process involving selection of alternatives.
- To perform functional analysis, gap identification and requirements definition for changes requested.
- To coordinate cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
- To troubleshoot and diagnose complex business problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into MD050/CV040 Techno-Functional Requirement Documents.
- Min of 7-10 years of experience in Information technology and significant depth of knowledge in ERP and development methodologies
- Requires deep understanding of Oracle (R12) applications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information technology or related field.
- Requires background in Order to cash area including Oracle Order management, Service Contracts, Billing, Install Base, Meters.
- Requires experience in writing functional specification and configuration document MD50/CV40/BR100 etc. Experience in Oracle cloud implementation is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A