The Senior Technical Architect will be responsible for engaging with our largest and most strategic customer projects to assess and design the technical rollout and completion of the proposed solution, and will be responsible for defining the overall technical structure and direction, starting from inception to completion. The Senior Technical Architect works on the most important aspects of a project and helps set the overall technical approach for the development team by applying best practices in system design, architecture and development. The individual will work closely with senior business representatives, and senior developers to gather, analyze and fully understand business requirements – Depending on the level of difficulty of a specific project, is expected to develop very detail technical specifications and will almost always take the lead in meeting all technical deliverables. This individual will also work with the sales team to provide subject matter expertise, provide input for SOWs and work orders, and produce high-quality code prototypes and demos using the Microsoft Technology Stack. The candidate will be well versed in the development of large scale, enterprise systems with heavy integrations and will have a proven experience in using best of breed technologies for delivering business critical services on-premise, on cloud or hybrid infrastructure.
- Utilizes and implements the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Ability to quickly understand and implement new technology stacks, as needed.
- Build complex integrations with other systems and apps, including identity management, eDiscovery, data loss prevention, other SaaS products and internal systems.
- Present detailed technical information and benefits of our services to a wide array of customers, including line of business managers, developers, technical architects and executives.
- Living the Ricoh brand through top quality results and great client relationships
- Architects and engineers solutions for customers and helps with pre-sales efforts, such as POCs and demos.
- Assist in creating sales proposals and subsequently presenting and walking them through the client, and then ultimately responsible for winning the job.
- This is a customer facing role – the individual is expected to speak and interact with our customers, users and/or managers on a daily basis, to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet customer specifications and to provide expertise, guidance and offer business solutions.
- A minimum of 10+ years of Information Technology professional experience with application development experience using C#, ASP.NET/Web technologies and
- Advanced SQL Server
- Must have experience with building out solutions using Microsoft 365/Sharepoint Online
- Must have experience building large scale, highly scalable, enterprise grade applications using the Microsoft Technology Stack (C#, Web API, ASP.NET, MVC)
- Must have experience with building out complex solutions using Cloud Technology Platforms like Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A