The Technical Account Support Specialist acts as a trusted technical advisor to Ricoh’s Premier Application Support Customers, providing premium support services aligned to the customers priorities in order to maximize the business value of their Ricoh Investments related to the Applications they support. The Technical Account Specialist is Responsible for the daily operational, support and administration of one or more Ricoh installed applications within a customer’s location. Functions as the point of contact for end user support as well as the primary administrator for application integrity and maintenance. Manages reporting and achieving application effectiveness and contracted Service Level Agreements. Coordinates support activities according to customer’s and Ricoh’s IT Statement of Work. Communicates effectively with customer’s IT administration and end users in planning and issue resolution. Creates and maintains updated process and operating procedures documentation. Escalates any unresolved issues and assures resolution and follows up for completion.
- Interacts with Ricoh sales and operations teams to maintain and enhance customer relationship
- Participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual customer re
- Responsible for adhering to all Ricoh and/or manufacturer recommended training and certification requirements
- Assumes full ownership of support requests, pertaining to applications supported. Escalates and follows up as needed to ensure resolution
- Interacts with escalation support team for problem resolution
- Responds to incoming support calls (i.e. telephone, voicemail, mail, SR ticket) in in accordance with SLAs
- Maintains up to date issue resolution activities via the customer’s service request system
- Daily support of installed applications including manufacturer recommended updates and maintenance
- Maintains accurate log for all customer support requests and application administration activities
- Develops and maintains reports, pertaining to applications supported, as requested by Ricoh and Statement of Work
- Maintains up to date site procedures guide pertaining to applications supported
- Evaluates the customer issues and then gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation
- Support of end users including training, system authentication, and access rights per customer policy
- Prior experience supporting applications on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience supporting Streamline NX is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience including a demonstrated track record of success
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Basic SQL experience is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting printing related to Windows print servers, shared printers, print drivers, etc. is preferred, but not required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A