The Sr Account Exec 1 will call on existing Ricoh Accounts with the primary objective of retaining the existing customer base and expansion of Ricoh’s product and services footprint. The Sales position is 100% telephone focused and requires a minimum of 30 daily outbound calls/activities. The Sr Account Exec 1 must maintain accurate and up to date RForce notes on the potential opportunity inside the account. The position could be expanded to include ZBA, Lead Generation or other projects as required in the future.
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh’s services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees’ needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
- Delivering prepared sales talking points that describe products or services.
- Maintains records of account activity within the “RForce” sales database.
- Customer focused selling, communication and objection handling is required.
- Responsible for driving sales in the SMB customer space with a telephone based sales expansion of Ricoh’s equipment and services offerings.
- Outbound Sales Calls to existing customers with focus on customer retention and
- Meets or exceeds equipment & services revenue and placement expectations.
- Serves as first line of contact with customers.
- Business to Business Telephone call minimum of 30 calls/activities per day.
- Must provide professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to all customers.
- At least 2 years of telephone based business-to-business successful account mmanagement and account development experience.
- 6 month minimum Ricoh Sales experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related sales environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A