A Senior Legal Onsite Service Specialist must possess a high level of presentation skills, interpersonal etiquette, and customer service skills to communicate with senior level attorneys, partners, clients, opposing counsel, vendors, staff, and others. This position reports directly to a Site Manager, Site Supervisor, or an Assistant Site Manager.
- Charge back to firm and/or clients for work, supplies, hours, etc.
- Familiar with processes and documents such as: closing binders, depositions, transcripts, briefs, addendums, filings, discovery, judgments, knowledge of court systems, and the proper delivery of items and documents within the court system.
- Familiar with legal records management processes.
- Assists with scheduling needed equipment, labor, and supplies for offsite trial(s).
- Work to accurately produce jobs and projects according to required deadlines. Job and project deadlines may be short and require composure and professionalism.
- Familiar with legal technologies and software such as document management systems as well as cost recovery and charge back systems (examples: Copitrak/Equitrac, etc.).
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to executive level end users at various levels, including: legal assistants, firm administration, project managers, paralegals, associates, and partners.
- May require a violation free, valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH Policy
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in legal industry is preferred.
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing strong customer service, personal and communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A