Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support Representative will also assist management with process improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with Ricoh’s Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a developmental path to future account management positions.
- Arranges for service calls on other equipment as needed and follows through on escalations.
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback and escalating concerns to the account manager and helps support resolution.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Service Center.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist back up duties.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and receiving.
- Orders paper, toner, and other supplies per site par levels.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Assists with the movement of boxes, equipment, and or office furniture.
- Works to learn and manage all aspects of the RICOH Service Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
- Requires valid, violation-free driver’s license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience.
- Post High School education encouraged and preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A