Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage, and our Concierge service offers top notch listing support to attract buyers and sell homes faster. The Redfin Listing Concierge team brings the expertise needed to manage every aspect of our client’s home prep and staging to get the best possible results.
As a Concierge Manager, you’re responsible for building and maintaining exceptional Listing Concierge teams. You’ll be responsible for their growth and development, driving performance, and acting as an escalation point for issues. In addition, you will continue to have a light concierge load to maintain your expertise in processes.
- Recruit and train new team members: we’re always looking for new talent and need to make sure we are staffed appropriately to satisfy demand.
- Manage a team of Listing Concierges, providing project management advice and client interaction expertise as needed.
- Manage team’s performance and hold them accountable to Redfin’s current service offering
- Complete listing preparation assignments as the primary Concierge on a small number of transactions to maintain knowledge and expertise.
- Work with outside vendors and internal Redfin employees to support the growth of the business.
- Familiarity with technology including email, computers and smartphones. You are not afraid to jump in and learn and adopt a new system
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of management, associates, industry peers, direct reports, and clients.
- Knowledge of Interior Design and Project Management is required.
- Familiarity with using metrics and data to assess performance
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Customer service background is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A