Redfin has already transformed the home-buying and selling process to make it more efficient, affordable, and customer-focused. Now we’re applying the same philosophy to mortgage lending. We’ve got a national footprint and we’re growing fast.
As a Redfin Mortgage Loan Officer, you’ll get customers from Redfin.com and have access to some of the highest-performing real estate agents in the industry. No marketing or beating the street to book business—just build relationships with your agent partners and deliver great service.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service; we always put the customer first
- Act as the primary point of contact for the borrower and agent(s) throughout the loan process
- Manage the pre-approval process, rate lock conversations, sending disclosures, and any restructuring/loan issues that arise
- Build strong relationships with local agents, including Redfin Agents
- Thorough, demonstrated knowledge of mortgage loan application procedures, policies, guidelines, and regulations
- High degree of attention to detail
- Active NMLS license and appropriate state licensing as needed. Multiple state licenses may be required depending on location.
- Demonstrated skill in building relationships; you’re driven to win the business
- 2–5 years of experience as a loan officer or loan officer assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A