As a Redfin Agent, you’ll spend your time building relationships with customers and helping them buy and sell homes. We’ll handle the advertising and logistics while you provide expert guidance through pricing, negotiations, and closing. You’ll work from home and in the field, with occasional in-office team meetings (after offices reopen).
- Individualized training and coaching
- Support team to handle scheduling, paperwork, and more
- Professional marketing
- 100+ serious customer introductions per year
- Technology to collaborate with customers
- Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market
- Active real estate license – find out how to get one here: www.redfin.com/guides/how-to-become-a-real-estate-agent
- Interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- New and experienced agents welcome. Whatever your level, we offer rewards and opportunities.
- Ability to learn and use new technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A