Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Collaborate with the pharmacist to perform the necessary dispensing duties according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
- Assist staff pharmacist in mixing and dispensing medication.
- Process unclaimed prescriptions.
- Research and follows up on third party billing problems.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Answer phone.
- Telephone physician to request refill authorization.
- Process return to vendor if deemed necessary.
- Order prescription and designated non-prescription pharmacy products.
- Maintain department, state, and federal standards.
- Maintain pharmacy files and inventory.
- Greet Customers and provide customer service.
- Perform cashiering functions.
- Graduated from an accredited technician school or equivalent
- License must be in good standing
- Minimum 1-2 year related retail experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Effectively communicate by phone and in person with customers and internal associates
- Ability to read and interpret prescriptions and documents
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A