Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Perform basic duties in the pharmacy, such as answering the phone and cashiering. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others. Missing wording
- Process unclaimed prescriptions.
- Answer phone.
- Research and follows up on third party billing problems.
- Comply with the corporate dress code policy.
- Greet Customers and provide customer service.
- Perform cashiering functions.
- Maintain department, state, and federal standards.
- Maintain pharmacy files and inventory.
- Process return to vendor if deemed necessary.
- Order prescription and designated non-prescription pharmacy products.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to travel independently
- Minimum 1 year related retail experience
- Effectively communicate by phone and in person with customers and internal associates
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palm Springs, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A