Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Able to perform the duties of a registered pharmacist under the direct supervision of a pharmacist. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Perform cashiering functions.
- Assist staff pharmacist in mixing and dispensing medication, and patient and/or physician counseling, under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Greet Customers, answer questions.
- Appropriately handle customer complaints.
- Telephones physician to request new or refill prescription authorization.
- Processes return to vendor if deemed necessary.
- Orders prescription and designated non-prescription pharmacy products.
- Processes unclaimed prescriptions.
- Answers phone.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- License must be in good standing
- Minimum 1-2 years related retail experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to travel independently
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Ability and willingness to continue education as necessary
- Participation in clinical programs following company sponsored training
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to read and interpret prescriptions and documents
- Attending or a recent graduate of an accredited pharmacy school with a state board of pharmacy intern pharmacist license
- Minimum 18 years of age
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A